Help us to make a difference
This is your chance! Here at sure we strongly believe in our ability to change the world for the better and we do this with a financial product that will help the self-employed all throughout Europe. 🚀
Are you passionate about changing the world with a financial digital product that just works, is simple and people love to use? Do you wanna be part of a team that is helping the self-employed with an awesome app and product? You’ll get responsibilities from day one and have a serious impact on the business as a whole.
At sure we won’t ask you to work on a contact form or build a jQuery plugin for a fancy drop-down or anything like that.
You’ll work on applications that form the operational backbone of a company dealing with insurance and investment products. You’ll work on a Service Oriented ecosystem built up of applications, hidden behind API interfaces, that have a zero tolerance for errors or downtime.
In a fast-paced startup company, you’ll dive into the world of FinTech. Something that will require you to develop a totally different skill set from many other programming jobs out there. Detail oriented, programming in a defensive way, making security and reliability your top priority.
You’re able to design the architecture for an application, make decisions on what technology to use and you know how to coach and inspire other developers in your team.
- Proficiency in PHP with experience in object-oriented programming.
- Someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to learn and adapt to our fastly changing environments and startup culture.
We like to see
We believe in you!
As an individual, you should shine not just at work but also in your personal life. We strive for a perfect work life balance for everyone around us and do this with the following perks:
- Freedom! 🤸♀️ Freedom to work from home whenever you want and decide your own working days/hours.
- 50 euros a month for your phone and internet so you can stream Netflix anywhere, anytime.
- A mindfulness budget to do that cool fly yoga class or arrange a head massage, it’s all up to you to make sure your mind gets some rest as well.
- A yearly training budget! Do you want to learn something new? Go for it!
- We expect you to take a minimum of 20 holidays a year (work-life balance) but offer as many as you want. 🌴
- Travel Cost reimbursement 🚂
- Awesome team events every 6-8 weeks along with frequent weekly drinks! 🍹
- Employee Ownership, as soon as we make a profit and covered our initial investment … You will make a profit as well!
Like the way we think? Apply here. Powered by Equalture⚡️