Help us to make a difference
This is your chance! Here at sure we strongly believe in our ability to change the world for the better and we do this with a financial product that will help the self-employed all throughout Europe.
Are you passionate about changing the world with a financial digital product that just works, is simple and people love to use? Do you wanna be part of a team that is helping the self-employed with an awesome app and product? You’ll get responsibilities from day one and have a serious impact on the business as a whole.
Our apps are the main place of contact for our customers. The place where they see and experience us and our products. As our iOS developer, you will work in our development team implementing new functionality or optimizations in the app.
- Proficiency in Swift or Objective C
- You love the way Apple enforces you to do things and you never back down from a rejected review by the Apple team 😉
- Every update from iOS is an opportunity to give our users the latest and greatest or the millisecond of speed advantage by optimizing a view.
- You love apps in general, check out the latest and greatest and try to incorporate this into our app.
We like to see
- Experience with overall mobile development
- Experience with version control systems and dependency managers
- Pushing apps to the App store and setting up Beta tests with Testflight
- Experience working with a backend team and API’s
- Experience with Agile work methodology and the Atlassian suite
We believe in you!
As an individual, you should shine not just at work but also in your personal life. We strive for a perfect work life balance for everyone around us and do this with the following perks:
- Freedom! Freedom to work from home whenever you want and decide your own working days/hours.
- 50 euros a month for your phone and internet so you can stream Netflix anywhere, anytime.
- A mindfulness budget to do that cool fly yoga class or arrange a head massage, it’s all up to you to make sure your mind gets some rest as well.
- A yearly training budget! Do you want to learn something new? Go for it!
- We expect you to take a minimum of 20 holidays a year (work-life balance) but offer as many as you want.
- Travel Cost reimbursement
- Awesome team events every 6-8 weeks along with frequent weekly drinks!
- Employee Ownership, as soon as we make a profit and covered our initial investment … You will make a profit as well!
Like the way we think? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org